- Creative. Casual. Spontaneous. Insightful. Responsible. Direct. Fun. Unstoppable. Excited. Honest. Caring...
- Over three decades of experience (12 when I started - now I'm 39 - ha!).
- BFA w/Honors in Photography from the prestigious Art Center College of Design.
- Published: magazines, books, corporate and editorial publications, annual reports, college admissions packages, invitations, brochures, websites.
- PASSION to create and design unique invitations for YOUR WEDDING, life celebrations, milestones, high school senior graduations.Ones you touch and hold and cherish and KEEP.
- Creator of Custom Oversize Coffee Table Books.
- Marketing: Brochures/PR --bring it on!
- Winning the "refrigerator wars" cards I design for you taking center stage on the mantle at Christmas "your HOLIDAY card blew me away!"
- LOVE LOVE LOVE photographing people | Really LOVE IT!!! LOTS!
- Sweet Pickles, Pizza, heaping spoonfuls of Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Caprese salads and Filet Mignon all make me salivate.
- Dining out, reading, movies (true stories, tearjerkers, or those causing deep belly laughs).
- San Diego Native - (yep, a rarity - wouldn't live anywhere else! 'cept Maui)
- Creating Unforgettable Moments(seeing tears of joy during viewing session, notes | calls | texts after delivery: "we LOVE everything - thank you so much, you nailed it!").
- LOVE my family - and glad they LOVE me back :)
- Haagen Dazs Brownie A La Mode ice cream - Oh la la!
- Maui - biking in the sand next to the ocean - READING - Siestas (one day...)
- African Safaris, Malaysia, Vietnam, photographing in India
- Traveling to destinations and creating beautiful storybooks for YOU
- I LOVE to BOWL (yes, you read that right).
- AND...I love PICKLE BALL!
- What I strive for...Every time? Finding great light, capturing honest emotions, and telling YOUR story.
Now, what about YOU?... Say hello @ 858.705 4282 :)
ps - 2013 Taught Advanced Digital Photography at The Grauer School in Encinitas.
Tech Note: RAW, Canon Girl, Digital 15+ years.